Place Category: Featured Businesses
Harper Adams University is a high quality venue in the West Midlands. Whatever your event, from conferences and corporate parties to team building or weddings we provide a friendly, efficient and affordable service.
Harper Adams is the perfect choice for your event, from small meetings to large residential conferences for 300+ guests.
Our compact single site campus means facilities are just a few minutes’ walk apart, with accommodation on site if needed.
We have a variety of rooms across the campus for meetings, product launches and seminars. The Main Building, Regional Food Academy, Weston, Foulkes Crowther, Faccenda and Queen Mother Hall (QMH) have different sizes, shapes and configurations to suit your individual needs.
All meeting rooms include modern audio-visual equipment and can be supplied with a range of food options, from a simple working lunch buffet to hot dinners.
– Three lecture theatres available, seating from 94 – 262
– Exhibition spaces
– Competitive prices
– Free parking
– Free Wi-Fi
– On-site accommodation
– Award-winning catering
– Modern high-spec AV equipment
– Specialist facilities including a commercial farm, covered soil hall, and laboratories.
– Sports facilities (tennis, squash, swimming pool, bowling green and more)
– Luggage storage can be pre-arranged