Place Category: Conference Venues
The Hidden Gem of Salford Quays…
Just 5 minutes walk from Exchange Quay and Regent Road is Salford’s Oldest Building, Ordsall Hall, dating back to 1177. Based on over 3 acres of landscaped gardens, this rare city oasis is the dream location for any office retreat or conference.
Functioning daily as a free Museum, the site also has three dedicated conference spaces with access to private gardens, an onsite café and bar, and ample private parking, making us the perfect venue for your next event or meeting.
Take advantage of their new Salford Community Leisure Day Delegate Rate – £29.99 per delegate (+VAT):
- Exclusive full day use of one of their meeting rooms (9am – 4pm)
- Tea, coffee and biscuits on arrival, & for mid-morning and mid-afternoon breaks
- Stationery and AV equipment provided
- Two-course buffet lunch with refreshments
- Complimentary parking on-site
Minimum of 10 delegates, team building add-ons also available!